Your access to and use of the Slider Services are subject to our Independent Contractor Agreement (“ICA”). Please make sure that you have carefully read and understand the ICA before you use the Slider Services. By using the Slider Services, you accept the ICA, and accept our privacy practices described in this Policy. If you do not feel comfortable with any part of this Policy or our ICA, you must not use or access the Slider Services.
The Slider Services may change from time to time. As a result, we reserve the right to update or modify this Policy at any time and from time to time without prior notice. If we make any material changes to the way we process your Personal Information, we will notify you before such changes are effective. If you object to any changes, you must cease using the Slider Services. We recommend you review this Policy periodically. This Policy became effective on the date indicated at the top of this page. Your continued use of the Dasher Services after any changes or revisions to this Policy indicates your agreement to the terms of the revised Policy.
This policy applies to you if you are:
- a visitor to our website; or
- a customer who has ordered or requested the services that we provide.
1.2 What is personal information?
Personal information includes:
- certain information that we collect automatically when you visit our website;
- certain information collected on registration (see below); - certain information collected on submission; and
- optional information that you provide to us voluntarily (see below);
- information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific person;
- permanently de-identified information that does not relate or cannot be traced back to you specifically;
- non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by us.
Common examples of the types of personal information which we may collect and process include your:
- identifying information – such as your name, date of birth, or identification number of any kind;
- contact information – such as your phone number or email address;
- address information – such as your physical or postal address; or
- demographic information – such as your gender or marital status.
Sensitive personal information
Depending on the goods or services that you require, we may also collect sensitive personal information including your:
- financial information – such as your bank account details;
- sensitive demographic information – such as your race or ethnicity;
- medical information – such as information about your physical or mental health;
- sexual information – such as information about your sex life or sexual orientation;
- criminal information – such as information about your commission or alleged commission of any offence or about any related legal proceedings;
- employment information – including your membership of a trade union; and
- beliefs – including your political or religious beliefs.
You must accept all the terms of this policy when you order our goods or request our services.
If you do not agree with anything in this policy, then you may not request our services.
You may not access our website or order our goods or request our services if you are younger than 18 years old or do not have legal capacity to conclude legally binding contracts.
By accepting this policy, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all of its terms.
You may only send us your own personal information or the information of another data subject where you have their permission to do so.